Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

new leaf fashion by mzbecksboo

Animal crossing new leaf fashions. Plus a few paths here and there.

Dream Code: 4000-2304-6515

Enjoy my codes :)

x x x

Helloo Nurse! Your mayor will be the cutest little bombshell in this number. Check out the anchor tattoo on her back. Inspired by this hot number: 

pinup girl clothing

Enjoy the codes!
Helloo Nurse! Your mayor will be the cutest little bombshell in this number. Check out the anchor tattoo on her back. Inspired by this hot number:
pinup girl clothing
Enjoy the codes!
Julian working at my holiday nog and Berliners bar. 
Julian working at my holiday nog and Berliners bar.
My crop pop dress was inspired by this one I found at www.barbarabeachdesigns.com

I wore this all summer in my animal crossing town. I miss the summer! Enjoy the codes!
My crop pop dress was inspired by this one I found atwww.barbarabeachdesigns.com
I wore this all summer in my animal crossing town. I miss the summer! Enjoy the codes!
mzbecksboo:
Inspired by Modcloth’s Promoting Elegance dress. Enjoy the codes :)
My beautiful wife’s snowflake photography and a screen shot of my mayors snow flake. She used her iPhone 4S and her olloclip. I contribute on there sometimes too :)
Go check her out www.dakotagrownandcitysavvy.com
New Leaf Fashion by MzBecksBooyuckbucket said: Sorry, I suppose I should have specified. I see you've got quite a few beautiful cobblestone designs under your belt (!), but I was referring to the cobblestone shown in your recent Stonehenge screen shot. I love that one! Thanks!
Hmm I think I was using the fall brown cobble , I use two qrs usually the cobble and then I sporadically place the heart cobble here and there to break it up. Here’s the link I hope it helps. If you do use it send me a screenshot I would love to see it put in use in someone else’s town :)
http://mzbecksboo.tumblr.com/post/68239204778/huge-photo-post-with-the-qrs-for-all-the-cobble
My Raspberry Scoop dress. My favorite part is the pink bow in the front. The bust shading took me forever! I added a bonus ruffle back coat to keep the mayors warm in these cold winter months. Enjoy the codes :)
Winter cobblestone update. It blends perfectly! Use it, give it to your friends and family :) 


fall cobble 
spring cobble

Enjoy the codes!
Winter cobblestone update. It blends perfectly! Use it, give it to your friends and family :) fall cobble
spring cobble Enjoy the codes!
Pride dress :) yes that’s me proudly wearing it in front of my town hall that kinda resembles St. Basil’s in Russia. Notice the flag, so much pride :) enjoy the code!
Pride dress :) yes that’s me proudly wearing it in front of my town hall that kinda resembles St. Basil’s in Russia. Notice the flag, so much pride :) enjoy the code!
I have posted this qr before but not as one pretty page. I need to make a matching coat for this one because it kinda makes me feel cold just looking at it. Once again, enjoy the codes!
I have posted this qr before but not as one pretty page. I need to make a matching coat for this one because it kinda makes me feel cold just looking at it. Once again, enjoy the codes!
Striped skirt and green top inspired by a beautiful dress I found at modcloth.com
I added a cool ruffle back trench to keep my mayor warm in the snow. Enjoy the codes!
My Schooner said dress made me feel cold when I noticed snow in my town this morning so I drew a pea coat with a pleated back and gold buttons! I hope it keeps your mayors nice and toasty! Enjoy the codes!
I love my shark sharkie, modeling my new qr 
I love my shark sharkie, modeling my new qr

« backward

forward »


Advance by Char Bell



No comments:

Post a Comment